Cynthia "Denise" Porter, LPC-S
Trauma Counseling, Depression Counseling, Marriage Counseling, Sports Counseling
Serving: McAllen, TX - Edinburg, TX - Mission, TX - Pharr, TX
SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY - PERFORMANCE COACHING - ERADICATE ROADBLOCKS
ENJOYING THE THRILL OF VICTORY, AND RECOVER FROM THE AGONY OF DEFEAT
Cynthia "Denise" Porter, LPC-S specializes in sports counseling to help athletes of all kinds achieve their personal performance goals. Sports Counseling is defined by the ACA as, "A process which attempts to help individuals in maximizing their personal and athletic potential. This is accomplished through a proactive, growth-oriented approach that incorporates the principles of counseling, movement science, psychology and human development."
BENEFITS OF SPORTS COUNSELING
- Learn how to calm your mind for competition.
- Understand the roadblocks unique to your own mental and physical performance.
- Applying the technique of visualization to improve performance and overcome limitations.
- Learn pre-performance routines that help you do your best in any situation.
- Learn anxiety control and fear extinction before and during athletic competition.
- Set goals to take your performance to another level of mastery.
It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.”
– Paul “Bear” Bryant
Denise knows you are disciplined, regimented, and driven, but her sports counseling techniques offer the chance to achieve self-mastery making you an unstoppable athlete. Make an appointment today and get on a higher road to greater success!