Cynthia "Denise" Porter, LPC-S
Depression, Trauma, Relationships, Marriage, and Sports Counseling
Serving: McAllen, TX - Edinburg, TX - Mission, TX - Pharr, TX
IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
Cynthia "Denise" Porter, believes that successful counseling means more than just healing from your current crisis—it means real transformation without wasting time, spending a lot of money, or sitting for hours in uncomfortable therapy sessions digging up the past unproductively.
"Denise has been such a blessing. She has helped me overcome some of my worst memories." -- LS
WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM LIVING THE LIFE YOU WANT TO LIVE?
- Trapped in an ever-increasing cycle of negative thinking?
- Losing a grip on your most important relationships? Considering marriage counseling?
- Barely making it through the day because of depression or anxiety?
- In the grip of past trauma that seems to control you? Wondering about trauma therapy?
- Feeling like life is no longer meaningful and your dreams are slipping away?
- If you can relate to any of these problems then our services can help. The most important thing is this—do not wait any longer! Call for an appointment now!
"I have made such progress since my first therapy session with Denise and the break through she made with me has been a gift of empowerment." -- MT
COUNSELING DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SLOW AND PAINFUL!—IT CAN BE ENERGIZING AND EMPOWERING.
Denise Porter stresses that most clients will get these benefits from her sessions:
- Learn to overcome intrusive negative emotions and unhappy thoughts.
- Define new positive goals and map out a strategy for changing your life.
- Stop defining your life based on your negative thinking patterns.
- Free yourself from unwanted fears.
- Set out on a path of personal transformation.
- Process your concerns in a comfortable and safe environment.
- If you are dealing with trauma—recover from it. Denise is certified in E.M.D.R, a psychological technique that has helped thousands of people process and recover from traumatic events and memories through her trauma counseling process.
Denise possesses a natural ability to comfort her patients and a pronounced passion for her field. -- LS
ARE YOU READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER?
Hundreds of clients have walked through our doors with their most difficult problems. Here they have found solutions that have been truly transformational.
Within our offices, our clients have discovered a type of counseling that changes lives.
You have the courage to reach out for help. We promise to honor that effort with our best work. Here you will find understanding and the customized help you need to turn your life around.
"Thank you for not only helping me, but also caring about me getting better." -- RV
For faster service, text: 956-900-3015
Counselor & Psychotherapist in McAllen, Texas
MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW!
DEPRESSION COUNSELING -- TRAUMA COUNSELING -- MARRIAGE COUNSELING -- SPORTS COUNSELING
LIFE COACHING & RELATIONSHIP COACHING SERVICES